ASTROLOGÍA CONSULTA



sábado, 27 de octubre de 2018

2019-2020 The Angels of Protection Archangel Michael Provides Protection. Call on Archangel Michael, and he will help you with protection of all kinds. Call on Archangel Michael, and he will help you with protection of all kinds. Prayer to Archangel Michael:

The Angels of Protection 
Archangel Michael Provides Protection 
Archangel Michael is the leader of the archangels. 
His name means “he who is like God,” and he is the archangel of protection and the patron saint of policemen.



He carries a sword that symbolizes his ability to cut through all fear and resistance. 
He lends his courage and his strength to anyone who calls on him. 
Michael has a fiery energy, and when you invoke him it's very possible you might feel warm or even begin to sweat. 
If you tap into your clairvoyance, you might see the colors purple and blue, which are associated with Archangel Michael's presence.

 2019-2020🙏Call on Archangel Michael, and he will help you with protection of all kinds. 
He will empower you with the courage you need for any situation. 

Prayer to Archangel Michael: 
 Archangel Michael, please come to me now and surround me and my family in your protective shield of light. Please clear my energy field and release me and my family from all negativity. Help me and my family feel safe and protected in your loving presence and provide me and my family with the courage we need. Thank you. 

No hay comentarios: