ASTROLOGÍA CONSULTA



viernes, 22 de marzo de 2013

2013 - Is Obama about to start a new Civil War?

--> -->


Is Obama about to start a new Civil War?


Dear Reader,

What I'm about to show you will shock you.

You see, I believe President Obama is close to making a decision that could change the course of American history.

In short, I think the president will use an executive order to go around Congress and shut down one of the country's most vital industries.

In doing so, he'll put over a million Americans out of work, cripple the economy and alienate one specific part of the country.

He may also spark an armed conflict on U.S. soil — a new Civil War.

I've put a short video together that lays out all of my research on the subject, so you can decide for yourself...

Are we on the verge of another Civil War in America? Could we see unmanned drone attacks on U.S. soil? Tanks occupying American cities? Mass illegal arrests conducted by the federal government?

In the video below, I'll explain exactly what I think could happen, and what it means to you personally.

Watch this controversial presentation now.

Sincerely,
Image: Jim Nelson's signature
Jim Nelson
Editor, Income & Dividend Report   http://pro.insidersstrategygroup.com/IDRCivilWarXOF/LIDRP306/
FOLLOW US https://twitter.com/CasaDelAngel  

No hay comentarios: